We are looking for an administration apprentice, to support the management team and office staff with general administration duties. This is a highly varied role which combines strong administrative skills with care knowledge.
- To support the administration of the day to day management of the organisation.
- Manage and deliver ad-hoc tasks.
- Answering and making telephone calls.
- Manage an electronic diary system.
- Using Microsoft software (excel, publisher etc )
- Helping other work colleagues in various departments when required.
- Using Company computer systems.
- Dealing with Petty Cash and basic Finance checks.
- Dealing with queries from internal and external customers.
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
- In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship through in-house delivery.
- The Qualification consists of the following:
- Business Administration NVQ level 2
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- The ability to use own initiative
Good Time keeping
Willingness to Learn new skills
* GCSE’s: A-C or equivalent
(Minimum: Level 5 required for English and maths)
For further information, please contact Tanya.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01174289635
This is a limited term opportunity of twelve months.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the apprentice on full time. There will also be the potential to progress onto higher level apprenticeships.