Do you want to help your community in a time of crisis?
We are urgently seeking to recruit Residential Care and Home Care Workers across South Gloucestershire, Bristol and North Somerset.
Please answer the following questions, it is not essential that you answer yes to them, but your answers will help us match applicants to providers:
– Do you have Health and Social Care experience?
– Do you have any restrictions to working hours?
– Do you have a current DBS check?
– Do you have a valid UK driving licence and access to transport?
– Your expression of where you would like to be based, in either a Residential Care or Home Care setting.
– Your address, e-mail and contact number.
Our Proud to Care teams will link applicants to local opportunities and local providers will then contact you to progress your application.
The contribution of all our home care and care home workers in these challenging times will be forever appreciated.
Following an application the care provider will contact you and this will be the opportunity to ask any questions/concerns you may have about working in the care sector during COVID19. Alternatively, you are able to visit the Government website for the latest updates and guidance.
By submitting your personal data you are giving us your consent to process the information and data as this is essential for us as local authorities to share with our care providers to fulfil the recruitment functions and meet legal requirements.