Join our fantastic team
Make a daily difference to people’s lives when you join Able Care homes. Caring for people is a rewarding career.
• Competitive pay.
• Participation in our pension scheme.
• Subsidised DBS check, full payment returned after three months of employment.
• Guaranteed hours.
• Special bank holiday rates.
• Paid holidays.
• Subsidised staff uniform.
• Paid to attend comprehensive induction training.
• Paid to attend comprehensive training in all aspects of care and re-fresher courses throughout your employment.
• Option to join additional training courses including Level 2 diplomas.
• Regular paid staff meetings throughout the year. We value your input and listen to your ideas.
• Regular paid supervisions throughout the year to support your development and for you to discuss any concerns or areas you would like more support with.
• Free confidential counsellor to hand whenever needed, whether for personal or work-related issues.
• Free confidential employee stress helpline available 24/7.
• Supportive, friendly, family atmosphere to work in.
• Meals provided for staff dining together with residents.
• Employee of the Month and Employee Referral schemes.
• Recognition for staff who go the extra mile, regularly put forward for regional and national awards.
• Opportunities for progression within AbleCare Homes – many Care Assistants go on to become Seniors, Deputies and even Home Managers over their career with us.
Please either download and print or use our Contact Form to request a Job Application. You can give our Home Managers a call to discuss the positions in more detail, including working hours and shift patterns.