Location: Bristol, Cadbury Heath
Salary: From £13.89 for preceptorship newly qualified, up to £17.32 p/h for senior and experienced Registered Nurses
Hours: Full time and part time hours available
Do you want to be part of developing a committed team in our purpose built Care Home & Reablement Centre in Cadbury Heath, Bristol?
Do you want to excel as a clinical professional and be the best that you can be with the best in the South West?
As a Registered Nurse with Brunelcare you will join us in one of our existing Care Homes to enhance your clinical skills. You will become a pivotal part of our multi-disciplinary team and we will ensure you have the confidence and competence ready to be leading the care in our new home in 2019. How exciting to be part of a brand new team!
About the role
• To lead the clinical care whilst adopting a holistic, person centred approach
• To maintain the highest standard of clinical excellence
• To complete clinical duties such as personal care, medication management, and the overall management of complex conditions on a daily basis
• To be part of developing an outstanding team in a new home
• Registered Nurse – active on the NMC register (or Registration pending if newly qualified)
• The ability to problem solve and make decisions
• To be able to plan, implement, and evaluate care for people living in the home
• To act as a positive role model who actively demonstrates our person centred ethos
- Competitive rates of pay, plus £2 per hour enhancement for weekends and double time for bank holidays
- Equivalent to 33 days paid annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), increasing to the equivalent of 36 after 5 years’ service (pro rata)
- Free DBS Check & uniform provided
- Comprehensive & Flexible Induction Provided
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC subscription
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme – Death In Service Cover Included
- Company Sick Pay – Linked to length of service
- Care First Employee Assistance Programme, which provides a range of free confidential services