There’s never been a better time to start your career as a Nurse with Brunelcare
Do you want to be part of developing a committed team in our purpose built Care Home & Reablement Centre in Cadbury Heath, Bristol?
Do you want to excel as a clinical professional and be the best that you can be with the best in the South West?
As a Registered Nurse with Brunelcare you will join us in one of our existing Care Homes to enhance your clinical skills. You will become a pivotal part of our multi-disciplinary team and we will ensure you have the confidence and competence ready to be leading the care in our new home in 2019.
How exciting to be part of a brand new team!
About the role
• To lead the clinical care whilst adopting a holistic, person centred approach
• To maintain the highest standard of clinical excellence
• To complete clinical duties such as personal care, medication management, and the overall management of complex conditions on a daily basis
• To be part of developing an outstanding team in a new home
• Registered Nurse – active on the NMC register (or Registration pending if newly qualified)
• The ability to problem solve and make decisions
• To be able to plan, implement, and evaluate care for people living in the home
• To act as a positive role model who actively demonstrates our person centred ethos
- Competitive rates of pay, plus £2 per hour enhancement for weekends and double time for bank holidays
- Equivalent to 33 days paid annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), increasing to the equivalent of 36 after 5 years’ service (pro rata)
- Free DBS Check & uniform provided
- Comprehensive & Flexible Induction Provided
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC subscription
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme – Death In Service Cover Included
- Company Sick Pay – Linked to length of service
- Care First Employee Assistance Programme, which provides a range of free confidential services
Brunelcare is renowned as a charity that provides high quality housing, care and support for older people in Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Somerset, Glastonbury and surrounding areas. For over 75 years we have been at the forefront of developing ways for people to stay as independent as possible, creating great communities to live, work and enjoy being in. Brunelcare is winner of the Great British Care Awards – Care Employer South West 2017.
Brunelcare reserves the right to close an advert early if sufficient applications are received