Do you have a spare room in your home?
Do you live in South Gloucestershire?
Are you a caring person looking for paid work?
Would you like to work from home and be paid to make a real difference to someone’s life?
Shared Lives Carers open their homes to support people from the age of 18, with learning disabilities, mental health, autism and Asperger’s, physical disabilities, sensory impairment or are living with dementia and older people.
For carers it provides:
- A flexible, interesting job with a fantastic work life balance
- Great opportunities for skills development, working as a self employed professional with support from our team
- Well paid – you can earn up to £400 per week
- Free Training
- Free DBS
You can offer two types of service from your home:
- Long term – where the person would live with you and your family
- Short Breaks (respite) – where the person would come and stay for the odd night, weekend or weekBy becoming a Shared Lives carer you make a real difference to the people you support, giving them improved:
- Quality of Life
- Social Inclusion
- SupportWe are looking for carers in Longwell Green, Hanham, Kingswood, Warmley, Staple Hill, Downend, Emersons Green, Stoke Gifford, Bradley Stoke, Winterbourne, Frampton Cotterell, Yate, Chipping Sodbury, Patchway, Filton, Almondsbury, Thornbury, Severn Beach, Wick, Hawkesbury Upton, Marshfield, WickwarWe have identified people who would benefit from Shared Lives, we just don’t have enough carers. This role is not without its challenges but we believe it is one of the most rewarding things you’ll ever do!To get involved in this fantastic scheme give us a call on 0117 3321030 or visit our website to find out more at http://www.ategi.org.uk/shared-lives-scheme.html