Join our team!
At Options, we are passionate about supporting people to achieve their goals, retain their independence and achieve their full potential.
We support individuals both in their homes and out in the community, providing support from just a few hours each week, to 24 hours each day.
We are looking for individuals who are hardworking, good communicators, honest, forward-thinking and able to work on their own initiative.
No experience necessary as full, paid training is provided.
In return, we can offer:-
- Regular contracted hours
- Permanent Rota
- Premium pay for weekends and bank holidays
- Paid Induction and on-going training programme
- Opportunity to complete QCF Level 3 after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression
- We work with Bristol Community Learning and other local training providers to recruit Health & Social Care Learners.South Glos and Bristol Areas AvailableWe look forward to hearing from you!
- Please call us on 0117 9667451, to request an application form. Or email email@example.com
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Each day will be varied, and you will end the day knowing you have made a difference.