The Proud to Care aims and objectives are to:
- Promote the regional Proud to Care and Proud to Care South Gloucestershire microsite to encourage people to seek a career in care and
- help achieve the projected need for 5000 new care and support workers in South Gloucestershire by 2020.
- Promote the benefits and value in pursuing care as a career in South Gloucestershire to:
- utilise Proud to Care South Gloucestershire as a ‘retention tool’
- help change attitudes and the low social standing of care and support as a career.
South Gloucestershire offers something for everyone, beautiful countryside and vibrant communities. Covering 536 square miles with a population of 275,000, the predominantly rural area spans the vibrant communities of the North Bristol fringe home to the University of the West of England and to technology and aerospace industries to lively town of Yate and the historic towns of Chipping Sodbury and Thornbury.
Telephone: 01454 863209